PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY UNDER REGULATION / EU / № 2016/679 (GDPR)
The policy for processing and storage of personal data applies to the site menuschool.bg owned by Menu – Culinary School Ltd., hereinafter referred to as the site.
Processing of personal data from Menu – Culinary School Ltd. is related to the following purposes: Execution of orders and contracts; Providing consulting assistance to clients; Telephone communication; Sending by mail
By registering on the websites of Menu – Culinary School Ltd.,
The user gives his consent for the processing of his personal data according to the conditions specified here, as well as according to the conditions in the LPPD.
The registration on the site of Menu – Culinary School Ltd. allows users to shop, monitor the status of their orders, as well as store and receive information with maximum protection of personal data entered by them.
Тhe users of the site of Menu – Culinary School Ltd. may at any time request from the owner of Menu – Culinary School Ltd. to:
– Delete, correct or block their personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of this law;
– Inform third parties to whom their personal data have been disclosed of any deletion, correction or blocking, except where this is not possible or involves excessive effort.
The user is responsible for all attempts to gain unauthorized access to foreign profiles in accordance with the Criminal Code and the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
What data do we process when you use our services?
There is data that is necessary for the operation of the service. Without them, we cannot provide you with the desired functionality. For example, we will not be able to send you a shipment with the product you want if you do not provide us with your name and phone number and delivery address. Nor can we issue you an invoice without your company details.
1. In the site menuschool.bg the users are divided into unregistered users (guests) and registered users.
Registered users voluntarily provide their personal data when registering on the site.
2. Pursuant to the LPPD, registered users have the right to access and change their personal data, as well as to request from the Menu – Culinary School Ltd. to close their user profile.
3. Menu – Culinary School Ltd. has the right to send advertising messages in the form of an electronic newsletter to the e-mail address specified during registration by registered users. Registered users have the right to unsubscribe voluntarily from receiving advertising messages by clicking on a link on one of the e-newsletters they have received.
4. Menu – Culinary School Ltd. will not provide personal data of registered users to third parties for advertising and promotional purposes, as well as for other reasons, unless required by services related to the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
5. In case of non-compliance with the conditions for use of the site menuschool.bg and violation of the label, the administrators of menuschool.bg have the right to restrict access to the online store of violators.
6. Menu – Culinary School Ltd. reserves the right to change the current personal data policy at any time without prior notice, and the amended personal data policy will be published on this page.
7. We are not responsible for any damage caused by incorrect or incomplete data provided by you.
10. Through the registration form we collect the following type of information:
* personal: e-mail, password for access to the site, Name Surname, Phone, Country, City, address and postal code.
* non-personal: the browser you use, URL, etc.
11. You agree that part of the information will be used by Menu – Culinary School Ltd. for communication and communication by phone, mail or e-mail.
12. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for all actions arising from your registration.
13. Menu – Culinary School Ltd. stores your personal data as long as necessary for the processing of correspondence and any additional actions. For advertising messages, the data is stored for 3 years or until the withdrawal of consent.